ZonaAMV
Conectarme
Recuperar mi contraseña
Registrarme
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 Zonaam11Log in
¿Primera vez?   Crea tu cuenta
Invitado
Servidor de Discord
Últimos temas
» Anime Mix  (AMV)  Burn
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyMiér 20 Mar 2024, 7:57 pm por tordo02

» Pedidos de [Anime RAW] Aquì
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptySáb 09 Mar 2024, 12:59 am por Jurget

» [RAW][WU] Dr.Slump (243/243) [Completa]
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptySáb 09 Mar 2024, 12:58 am por Jurget

» Fate/Zero [BD 720/1080p]
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyVie 10 Nov 2023, 3:55 pm por ricksue93@gmail.com

» Jim Kaposztas: El primer editor de AMV
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyDom 05 Nov 2023, 11:40 pm por TritioAFB

» Boku no Hero Academia 1080p [BD]
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyLun 23 Oct 2023, 3:24 pm por HoSanti

» Bleach 720p [BD]
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyVie 06 Oct 2023, 8:43 pm por Wolf64

» Watamote [BD-1080p]
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyLun 28 Ago 2023, 12:24 am por rigarz85

» Mas alla de LinkinBall Z: una historia de los Anime Music Video
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyLun 31 Jul 2023, 7:02 pm por D2X

» One Piece 1-516 (Cat / Jap DVD-Rip / HDTV) MP4 Descarga directa
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyLun 17 Jul 2023, 1:55 pm por armandokaza

» Kurumi Tokisaki Edit - Masquerade - AMV - [ Date A Live IV ] | Neolitz
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptySáb 04 Mar 2023, 9:59 pm por Neolitz

» Densetsu Drifters-LDZ
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyMar 17 Ene 2023, 10:25 pm por Densetsuldz

» ¿Qué tal gente?
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyMiér 28 Dic 2022, 1:10 am por CacoVenom

» ¡Hola de nuevo!
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptySáb 24 Dic 2022, 10:41 pm por TritioAFB

» [[Time Out]] EdiCión anthy and Joskua [[YuriAmv]] ▶PremIO》 free IC◀
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyMiér 07 Dic 2022, 2:41 pm por ZeroTM

» [AMV] - Catch Me If You Can - Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules - Página 2 EmptyMiér 07 Dic 2022, 1:27 pm por ZeroTM

RAWs
BD-Rip

por:

por:

por:

Universo AMV

Anime
Manga

Conectarse
Recuperar mi contraseña

Soul's Team - Iron Chef VIII -- Link to registration and Rules

:: ZonaAMV :: Eventos y Concursos

Nyala
Masculino Posts : 24
Nivel 0 Vegas y Premiere Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop
Hello there ! There is only one week to register, you and your teams. There are teams from across the Earth : italia, france, russia, america ... and you Smile

It's time to challenge soul's team in his arena ChuckNorris
http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=News&in=view&id=1970

Come register your team here :
http://souls-team.frbb.net/t4041-soul-s-team-iron-chef-viii-triumvirat-rules

TritioAFB
Masculino Posts : 4628
Nivel 2 Vegas y Premiere Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop
I already have a team, but I first need to talk with them. We have to go directly to the Soul Team page then?
Nyala
Yes, with a funny banner like the others teams if you want, there are completly crazy team, report to the first post Wink
SoulElfs
Masculino Posts : 776
Nivel 1 Sony Vegas Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop Cinema 4D

SoulElfs

Vie 17 Feb 2012, 4:17 pm
Aprendiz
Aprendiz
SUGEEEE *-*
The question is how often organized this competition?
TritioAFB
The idea of the IC is to organize it every year
ProjectBarcodeError
Masculino Posts : 179
Nivel 2 Vegas y Premiere Adobe After Effects Photoshop e Illustrator 3D Max

ProjectBarcodeError

Vie 17 Feb 2012, 6:17 pm
Noob
Noob
for those interested, i know there's people actually looking for a team-up:

mims ( can be joined on amv-france or ST forum)

kloud(st forum, phoenix team forum, SNK forum)

chained(e)studios ( the org, may join with mims)

darkeldion and naijiko ( ST forum, cydherias studios form, amv-france)

cain and tulipasa ( cydheria studios)

most of them speak english and french. if you wanna try Wink
TritioAFB
hahaha you know that I was actually looking for some mates and no answer, but really MimS doesn't have a team yet?
ProjectBarcodeError

ProjectBarcodeError

Vie 17 Feb 2012, 6:41 pm
Noob
Noob
he seems looking for people, he asked chained(e) on the org.

y u no ask him?
WhyNot?
TritioAFB
Because I already formed my team HappyDance

And... as a new to the video, one track is almost done and I'm starting the second track, what about you?
ProjectBarcodeError

ProjectBarcodeError

Vie 17 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm
Noob
Noob
started a bit, but focusing on level up.

let's make it for a big contest in spring/summer :p.

but back to the topic, a little reminder:
i may be available for teaming, but i need a confimration about a college strike which will be voted the 21th, before.

TritioAFB
The other member that may participate is madara, it's too strange nhe hasn't commented yet.

Ok then, that will give me sometime to finish with enough care bothb tracks, I'll finish the second this weekend as a way to prove myself if I can really do an IC in 3 days
ProjectBarcodeError

ProjectBarcodeError

Vie 17 Feb 2012, 7:07 pm
Noob
Noob
TritioAFB escribió:The other member that may participate is madara, it's too strange nhe hasn't commented yet.

Ok then, that will give me sometime to finish with enough care bothb tracks, I'll finish the second this weekend as a way to prove myself if I can really do an IC in 3 days

no need to rush.

and for madara, true story ! XD
TritioAFB
You know what's the funny situation? I had to train before starting thinking about the second track and thanks to VovanKoperativ, I can clearly see that in the first way I was working the parts were going to be too weak, until I had to go upbeat.

In the case of the IC I joined because I told angelface that I wasn't going to join to the previous edition but join the next one, that means this edition so I want to keep my words.
And for this IC I'm planning to do something with my new animes between upbeat and downbeat
[madaraxD]
Masculino Posts : 3335
Nivel 2 Sony Vegas AfterEffects y ParticleIllusion Photoshop e Illustrator Cinema 4D

[madaraxD]

Vie 17 Feb 2012, 7:35 pm
AMVero
AMVero
ProjectBarcodeError escribió:
TritioAFB escribió:The other member that may participate is madara, it's too strange nhe hasn't commented yet.
and for madara, true story ! XD
I'm waiting for the right moment, the heroes appear at the end TrueHistory
Anthy_Videos
Femenino AMV Crítico

Nivel 2 Sony Vegas Ninguno. Por ahora! Ninguno. Por ahora!

Anthy_Videos

Sáb 18 Feb 2012, 3:10 am
AMVero
AMVero
WO >/////////////< Quisiera participar pero por el momento no cuento con una buena computadora ni de material para editar TWT
-------------------------------------------------
Je tiens à participer, mais pour l'instant je n'ai pas un bon ordinateur ou réviser le matériel pour TWT

Google Translate is to blame for the poor translation HappyDance .... Fuuuu!
Nyala

6 days remaining and a few hours before the launch of the competition, while judges meticulously prepare the music, here's a quick summary of the current teams:

- 3 Italian teams.
- 4 French teams.
- 1 Hungarian team.
- 1 American team.
- 1 Hispanic Team.
- 1 Russian team.

We are always available to answer simple requests Wink
OversoulZero
Masculino Posts : 795
Nivel 1 Vegas y Premiere Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop

OversoulZero

Sáb 18 Feb 2012, 12:42 pm
Aprendiz
Aprendiz
There is gonna be a second hispanic team o:!
TritioAFB
As a message to the judges:

In this moment I just hope you guys make good choices into the music packs, because in another IC I joined, the music selected didn't fit the categories were chosen for and it was literally a disaster
Nyala
Dont Panic, as I said before, the music will be varied - you will have enough choices, we work all day music packs to make sure they will be excellent.

I look forward to your next team cow
TritioAFB
Mister, I got a question:

It-s possible that we could register even when we don't have yet a banner? Or it's obligatory to have it now?
Nyala
Sure it's possible, it's just more fun then you have a cool banner, but it's really just for fun.
TritioAFB
Ok I'll enter now into Soul Team's Forum. Still need to talk with my team just to define that issue.

And.... what if two members of the team retires and just 1 remains? will he/she pass or that means disqualification?
Nyala
No, he is not disqualified, those who do not make the clips are in the other hand. Whoever is alone is always classified in the individual standings, the team rankings will be reduced.
TritioAFB
Excellent then, That's actually an advantage compared to the previous version cause it will be a mess to lose excellent tracks.

So until this point:

I already asked about the duration of the clips, tehy should be at least 2 minutes, is there a problem if the clip is longer

Since every editor will choose individual categories, they shall be joined into a solo vid? or we have to extend them as individual videos?
ProjectBarcodeError

ProjectBarcodeError

Sáb 18 Feb 2012, 6:02 pm
Noob
Noob
there's was an award for a italian team member last year which was the only one to send a clip in his team. the true warrior award.

ChuckNorris

and i assume everyone make his own amv, not joined together as a mep

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anteriorVolver arribaVer el tema siguiente