Recuperar mi contraseña
Registrarme
International MEP Projet : Picturesque Zonaam11Log in
¿Primera vez?   Crea tu cuenta
Invitado
Servidor de Discord
Últimos temas
» Anime Mix  (AMV)  Burn
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyMiér 20 Mar 2024, 7:57 pm por tordo02

» Pedidos de [Anime RAW] Aquì
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptySáb 09 Mar 2024, 12:59 am por Jurget

» [RAW][WU] Dr.Slump (243/243) [Completa]
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptySáb 09 Mar 2024, 12:58 am por Jurget

» Fate/Zero [BD 720/1080p]
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyVie 10 Nov 2023, 3:55 pm por ricksue93@gmail.com

» Jim Kaposztas: El primer editor de AMV
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyDom 05 Nov 2023, 11:40 pm por TritioAFB

» Boku no Hero Academia 1080p [BD]
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyLun 23 Oct 2023, 3:24 pm por HoSanti

» Bleach 720p [BD]
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyVie 06 Oct 2023, 8:43 pm por Wolf64

» Watamote [BD-1080p]
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyLun 28 Ago 2023, 12:24 am por rigarz85

» Mas alla de LinkinBall Z: una historia de los Anime Music Video
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyLun 31 Jul 2023, 7:02 pm por D2X

» One Piece 1-516 (Cat / Jap DVD-Rip / HDTV) MP4 Descarga directa
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyLun 17 Jul 2023, 1:55 pm por armandokaza

» Kurumi Tokisaki Edit - Masquerade - AMV - [ Date A Live IV ] | Neolitz
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptySáb 04 Mar 2023, 9:59 pm por Neolitz

» Densetsu Drifters-LDZ
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyMar 17 Ene 2023, 10:25 pm por Densetsuldz

» ¿Qué tal gente?
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyMiér 28 Dic 2022, 1:10 am por CacoVenom

» ¡Hola de nuevo!
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptySáb 24 Dic 2022, 10:41 pm por TritioAFB

» [[Time Out]] EdiCión anthy and Joskua [[YuriAmv]] ▶PremIO》 free IC◀
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyMiér 07 Dic 2022, 2:41 pm por ZeroTM

» [AMV] - Catch Me If You Can - Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
International MEP Projet : Picturesque EmptyMiér 07 Dic 2022, 1:27 pm por ZeroTM

RAWs
BD-Rip

por:

por:

por:

Universo AMV

Anime
Manga

Conectarse
Recuperar mi contraseña

International MEP Projet : Picturesque

:: ZonaAMV :: Eventos y Concursos

ProjectBarcodeError
Masculino Posts : 179
Nivel 2 Vegas y Premiere Adobe After Effects Photoshop e Illustrator 3D Max

ProjectBarcodeError

Sáb 24 Mar 2012, 7:21 pm
Noob
Noob
C/C from AMV.org

Kain-x-spirits escribió:Quoted Image converted to link:
https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/23l07s2.png

Hi everyone,
It’s been a while I wanted to organize a certain project, but I’ve never really got the time to do it. Now that I have a bit more time, I can finally start it. And I hope it will draw your interest.
I don’t know if a lot of people know Nujabes, he was a japanese DJ who produced a lot of hip hop music. Most of you probably know him thanks to his contributions in the Samurai Champloo OSTs, and the opening Battlecry. And yeah, if I talk about him to the past that’s because he passed away in 2010.
Already before his death, I wanted to make a AMV with some of his musics, but never really got the motivation to do it. When I heard about his death I wanted to make a tribute MEP, but I already had a load of projects, so I postponed this one.
In short, 2 years have passed, and i’m more motivated for this, and I'll have more time from now (since i don’t plan of editing something for the moment)

[size=150]The music[/size]

Nujabes feat. Cise Starr - Lady Brown

I cut the music in 19 parts. The 19th will be for the credits.
It makes a lot of different tracks for a music of 3 minutes. Tracks are 9seconds long, so it won’t be long enough to show a short story, or for trying something too complex. But at least, you should be quickly able to make something catchy. The pace of the song is quite fast, but thanks to that the whole video could be more homogeneous, if everyone do the things correctly.
For the transitions between the tracks, I’ll let the editors make it. Masking, a simple effects, or even a hard cut can be enough if it’s well done.

Lyrics
Spoiler:

[size=150]YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE TRACKS HEREI[/size]

[size=150]Theme[/size]
Contrary to what you may think, I expect a lot of technical stuff for this MEP. The music I chose is not easy to edit, mainly because of its fast pace. But I think it should be easy to make something stylish and groovy.
There’s no theme, but by listening the music, and reading the lyrics you should be able to understand what i want to make. So i won’t accept full action tracks, or horror/psyche stuff....I want romance/sentimental tracks. It can be a bit ecchi, but I’m not hosting a Hentai MEP either xD. Your part can be a bit fun, but it’s not a AMV Hell or whatever xD

[size=150]Settings[/size]
Resolution : 1280*720 or 848*480 (it would depend of the anime used)
23.976fps
Final render have to be in lagarith, huffyuv or Utvideo.

[size=150]The tracks[/size]
You can choose 3 tracks max, using this form :
Código:
Track:
Nickname :
Anime:
For the anime, I highly recommend you to choose one, it helps me to make an idea about what you want to do, and if it will match with the other animes chosen. But no live-action, or weird animation.
No various with 9999 different series, but i can accept if you want to use 2 or 3 different shows.
If you wish to make a collab on a track it’s fine. And if you wish to make a collab on 2 following tracks, it’s ok too.

[size=150]Deadline[/size]
For the inscription to the project : 6th april
To finish your track : August (but you will probably have finish by then :D)

IMPORTANT: you must validate your participation and track choice on animemusicvideos.org's topic or amv-france's topic.

as for my choices:

C/C from amv-france

Track: 7-14-18
Pseudo: PBE
Anime:
Spoiler:
TritioAFB
Masculino Posts : 4628
Nivel 2 Vegas y Premiere Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop
If I weren't busy with JE or my own MEP I would have joined considering I'm a romantic editor, but wishing luck to the ones joining
naru_yuuki
Femenino Posts : 2045
Nivel 0 Ninguno. Por ahora! Adobe After Effects Photoshop e Illustrator Ninguno. Por ahora!
Very interesting... but I'm in a few mep's now, and I don't have inspiration :/
good luck with the project I will be waiting for it ;D
xXOLMRXx
Masculino Posts : 580
Nivel 1 Sony Vegas Adobe After Effects Adobe Photoshop Cinema 4D

xXOLMRXx

Sáb 24 Mar 2012, 9:46 pm
Principiante
Principiante
me entere de esto por el amv france... vere que podre hacer =)

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anteriorVolver arribaVer el tema siguiente